Why donate through us?
1. We have a record of getting things done. We advertise and collect money for projects that we can accomplish. Many times, through our strong relationship with the local government, we secure matching funds before we set out on a project, so donation money is doubly effective.
3. Our direct relationship with local leadership at all levels ensures that we are working toward projects that have been identified as the highest priority needs in each community. This way, we can be sure we are not requesting donations for projects that are fully funded by government, or for hypothetical needs that don’t really exist.
4. When we do send representatives abroad, our outreaches are done from a platform of public speaking on awareness for Israel, the Shomron, and Zionist ideals. For the most part, public speaking events cover the costs of bringing our representatives into these communities. Representatives often stay and eat in the homes of local hosts, and even travel on public transportation when advisable, to keep costs down.
5. Our offices in Israel maintain a modest base of operations. With public responsibility in mind, we do our best to make sure that donation funds are actually applied to the core needs of the communities for which they are intended. We have no rent, salaries or other types of overhead in the US, so you can be assured that all of your donation money will go directly to Israel.
6. We believe that transparency, accountability,